Cellulite is much more common than you'd think. It impacts as many as 90% of women at some point in their lifetime1, often due to hormonal changes, genetics, diet, and other lifestyle factors. But as common as it is, it's not something you have to live with.
Venus Concept's non-surgical cellulite treatments are powered by technology that helps shrink fat cells to improve the appearance of bumps and dimpling. This type of radio frequency cellulite treatment is very comfortable and can be customized to target cellulite at any stage with no downtime.
If you are looking for Venus non-surgical cellulite treatments near you, use our clinic finder to find a certified provider for more information.
Cellulite Reduction Devices
Venus Concept's non-invasive cellulite reduction treatments* use advanced technology to safely target cellulite and underlying fat cells, while boosting collagen production to improve the appearance of bumps and dimpling. Our non-invasive cellulite reduction treatments are comfortable, fast, and produce visible results.
- Technology that delivers noticeable results
- Safe for all skin tones
- Comfortable treatments with no downtime
- Quick treatment sessions last no more than 30 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about your cellulite reduction procedure.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
2. I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
3. Can I do it during my lunch break?
4. How many sessions will I need to see results?
5. How often/far apart should the treatments be?
6. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
DURING THE TREATMENT
1. How long does a treatment session last?
2. What does the treatment feel like?
3. Will it be painful?
AFTER THE TREATMENT
1. How will I feel after my treatment?
2. How long will the results last and are they permanent?
3. Is there really no downtime?
4. Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
5. Can I put on lotion right after my treatment?
Real people. Real results.
Extraordinary results speak for themselves
Reduce bumps and dimpling around the buttocks and thighs, resulting in a smoother, slimmer silhouette.
Devices that offer cellulite reduction: Venus Legacy™, Venus Bliss™
Results after: 8 treatments
Courtesy of Martin Ray, MD
Results after: 10 treatments
Courtesy of Synergy Aesthetics and Wellness
Results after: 8 treatments
Courtesy of Venus Concept
Results after: 5 treatments
Courtesy of Younger Body MediSpa
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
*Venus Legacy™ is cleared by the FDA for the non-invasive treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and rhytides in females with Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV with the OctiPolar™ and DiamondPolar™ applicators, and temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite with the 4D Body (LB2) and 4D Face (LF2) applicators.↩
Venus Bliss™ is cleared by the FDA for non-invasive lipolysis of the abdomen and flanks in individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or less, with the diode laser applicators. The (MP)2 applicator is cleared by the FDA for temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
- Crosta, P. (2017, November 30). Cellulite: Causes, treatment, and prevention. Retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/149465.php